Hypothesis testing in event studies: The case of variance changes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 48 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cowan, Arnold Richard, 1993. "Tests for cumulative abnormal returns over long periods: Simulation evidence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 51-68.
- Lin, Carl, 2011.
"Give Me Your Wired and Your Highly Skilled: Measuring the Impact of Immigration Policy on Employers and Shareholders,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5754, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carl Lin, 2011. "Give me your wired and your highly skilled: measuring the impact of immigration policy on employers and shareholders," Working Papers 2011/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- James Sfiridis & Alan Gelfand, 2002. "A survey of sampling-based Bayesian analysis of financial data," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 273-291.
- Taoufik Bouraoui, 2009.
"The impact of stock spams on volatility,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2009-30, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Larry Prather & Ting-Heng Chu & Paul Bayes, 2009. "Market reactions to announcements to expense options," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 223-245, July.
- Chortareas, Georgios & Cipollini, Andrea & Eissa, Mohamed Abdelaziz, 2012. "Switching to floating exchange rates, devaluations, and stock returns in MENA countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 119-127.
- Georgios Chortareas & Titos Ritsatos & James Sfiridis, 2000. "Capital outflow liberalization and stock market reaction in an emerging market: Experience from Greece," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 77-89, March.
- Hsieh, Hui-Yuan & Forster, John, 2007. "Market External Events as Triggers of the 1991-1997 Residential Construction Peak in Taiwan," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(1), pages 15-40, March.
- J. David Cummins & Christopher M. Lewis, 2002. "Catastrophic Events, Parameter Uncertainty and the Breakdown of Implicit Long-term Contracting in the Insurance Market: The Case of Terrorism Insurance," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-40, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.