Inflation persistence and Fisher effects: Evidence of a regime change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 46 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles S. Bos & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2007.
"Long memory modelling of inflation with stochastic variance and structural breaks,"
CREATES Research Papers
2007-44, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- C.S. Bos & S.J. Koopman & M. Ooms, 2007. "Long Memory Modelling of Inflation with Stochastic Variance and Structural Breaks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-099/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco Vega & Diego Winkelried, 2005.
"Inflation Targeting and Inflation Behavior: A Successful Story?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(3), December.
- Marco Vega & Diego Winkelried, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Behavior: A Successful Story?," Macroeconomics 0502026, EconWPA.
- Vega, Marco & Winkelried, Diego, 2004. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Behavior: A Successful Story?," MPRA Paper 838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John V. Duca, 1996.
"Inflation, unemployment, and duration,"
9603, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- John V. Duca, 1994. "Would the addition of bond or equity funds make M2 a better indicator of nominal GDP?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 1-14.
- Robert Taylor & Stephen Leybourne & David Harvey, 2004.
"Modified Tests for a Change in Persistence,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
64, Econometric Society.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2007. "Change in persistence tests for panels," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07040, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Greg Tkacz, 2007. "Gold Prices and Inflation," Working Papers 07-35, Bank of Canada.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.