Inflation persistence and Fisher effects: Evidence of a regime change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 46 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2007. "Change in persistence tests for panels," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07040, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Robert Taylor & Stephen Leybourne & David Harvey, 2004.
"Modified Tests for a Change in Persistence,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
64, Econometric Society.
- John V. Duca, 1994. "Would the addition of bond or equity funds make M2 a better indicator of nominal GDP?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 1-14.
- Marco Vega & Diego Winkelried, 2005.
"Inflation Targeting and Inflation Behavior: A Successful Story?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(3), December.
- Vega, Marco & Winkelried, Diego, 2004. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Behavior: A Successful Story?," MPRA Paper 838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Vega & Diego Winkelried, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Behavior: A Successful Story?," Macroeconomics 0502026, EconWPA.
- Greg Tkacz, 2007. "Gold Prices and Inflation," Working Papers 07-35, Bank of Canada.
- C.S. Bos & S.J. Koopman & M. Ooms, 2007.
"Long Memory Modelling of Inflation with Stochastic Variance and Structural Breaks,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-099/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Charles S. Bos & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2007. "Long memory modelling of inflation with stochastic variance and structural breaks," CREATES Research Papers 2007-44, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.