Time-varying betas and volatility persistence in International Stock markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 46 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2009.
"An Analysis Of Dynamic Risk In The Greater China Equity Markets,"
Working Paper Series
2009-5, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Anders Johansson, 2009. "An analysis of dynamic risk in the Greater China equity markets," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 299-320.
- Yunmi Kim, 2012. "Autoregressive conditional beta," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1489-1494.
- Yuenan Wang & Amalia Di Iorio, 2007. "The cross-sectional relationship between stock returns and domestic and global factors in the Chinese A-share market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 181-203, August.
- Ewing, Bradley T. & Malik, Farooq, 2005. "Re-examining the asymmetric predictability of conditional variances: The role of sudden changes in variance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2655-2673, October.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 2005. "Time-varying beta and the Asian financial crisis: Evidence from Malaysian and Taiwanese firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 93-118, January.
- R. D. Brooks & R. W. Faff & M. McKenzie, 2002. "Time varying country risk: an assessment of alternative modelling techniques," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 249-274.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2005.
"Market Risk in Demutualised Self-Listed Stock Exchanges: An International Analysis of Selected Time-Varying Betas,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
201, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2006. "Market Risk in Demutualized Self-Listed Stock Exchanges: An International Analysis of Selected Time-Varying Betas," Global Economic Review, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 239-257.
- Saporoschenko, Andrew, 2002. "The sensitivity of Japanese bank stock returns to economic factors: An examination of asset/liability differences and main bank status," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 253-270.
- Koutmos, Gregory, 1997. "Do emerging and developed stock markets behave alike? Evidence from six pacific basin stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 221-234, October.
- Reyes, Mario G., 1999. "Size, time-varying beta, and conditional heteroscedasticity in UK stock returns," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10, June.
- Gangemi, Michael & Brooks, Robert & Faff, Robert, 1999. "Mean reversion and the forecasting of country betas: a note," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 231-245.
- McKenzie, Michael D. & Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Ho, Yew Kee, 2000. "Exploring the economic rationale of extremes in GARCH generated betas The case of U.S. banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 85-106.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.