Price uncertainty and competitive firm behavior: Testable hypotheses from expected utility maximization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 37 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bullock, David S. & Shin, Kie-Yup & Garcia, Philip, 1999. "Towards Measuring Producer Welfare Under Output Price Uncertainty And Risk Non-Neutrality," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21713, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kingwell, Ross S., 1994. "Effects of Tactical Responses and Risk Aversion on Farm Wheat Supply," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(01), April.
- Just, Richard E., 2000. "Some Guiding Principles For Empirical Production Research In Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Agabriel, Jacques & Lherm, Michel & Mosnier, Claire & Reynaud, Arnaud & Thomas, Alban, 2009.
"Estimating a Production Function under Production and Output Price Risks: An Application to Beef Cattle in France,"
TSE Working Papers
09-046, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Claire Mosnier & Arnaud Reynaud & Alban Thomas & Michel Lherm & Jacques Agabriel, 2009. "Estimating a production function under production and output price risks: An application to beef cattle in France," LERNA Working Papers 09.10.286, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Kallas, Zein & Gil, Jose Maria & Serra, Teresa, 2009.
"Effects of policy instruments on farm investments and production decisions in the Spanish cop sector,"
113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece
58036, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zein Kallas & Teresa Serra & José M. Gil, 2012. "Effects of policy instruments on farm investments and production decisions in the Spanish COP sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(30), pages 3877-3886, October.
- Kallas, Zein & Serra, Teresa & Gil, Jose Maria, 2009. "Effects Of Policy Instruments On Farm Investments And Production Decisions In The Spanish Cop Sector," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49971, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Just, Richard E., 2003. "Risk research in agricultural economics: opportunities and challenges for the next twenty-five years," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 123-159.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998.
"Risk Market Innovations and Choice,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 331-341.
- Serra, Teresa & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2004. "Determinants Of Investments In Non-Farm Assets By Farm Households," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20329, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Liu, Yucan & Shumway, C. Richard, 2005. "Indirect Utility Maximization under Risk: A Heterogeneous Panel Application," 2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California 36307, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Liu, Yucan & Shumway, C. Richard, 2005. "Empirical Tests of the Refutable Implications of Expected Utility Maximization under Risk," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19331, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pope, Rulon D., 1982. "To Dual Or Not To Dual?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Just, Richard E. & Just, David R., 2011. "Global identification of risk preferences with revealed preference data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 6-17, May.
- Bakhshi, Samira & Kerr, William A., 2009. "Is There Supply Distortion In The Green Box? An Acreage Response Approach," Working Papers 51093, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Luh, Yir-Hueih & Stefanou, Spiro E., 1989. "Dairy Supply And Factor Demand Response To Output Price Risk: An Econometric Assessment," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 18(2), October.
- Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Brian, Hilbun, 2011. "Acreage Decision under Price & Yield Uncertainty," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103334, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2003. "Acreage Effects Of Decoupled Programs At The Extensive Margin," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22254, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.