Mutual forbearance as an extension of oligopoly theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 36 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wegberg, M.J.A.M. & Witteloostuijn, A. van & Roscam Abbing, M., 1994. "Multimarket and multiproject collusion: why European integration may reduce intra--Community competition," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373405, Tilburg University.
- Steven Pilloff, 1999. "Does the Presence of Big Banks Influence Competition in Local Markets?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 159-177, May.
- Robert M. Feinberg, 2011. "Exports-at-Risk: the Effect of Multi-Market Contact in International Trade"," Working Papers 2011-09, American University, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Coccorese & Alfonso Pellecchia, 2009. "Multimarket Contact and Profitability in Banking: Evidence from Italy," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 245-271, June.
- Timothy L. Sorenson, 2007. "Credible collusion in multimarket oligopoly," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 115-128.
- Steven Pilloff, 1999. "Multimarket Contact in Banking," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 163-182, March.
- Jans, Ivette & Rosenbaum, David I., 1997. "Multimarket contact and pricing: Evidence from the U.S. cement industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 391-412, May.
- Davide Vannoni, 2004. "Causes and effects of multimarket activity from theory to empirical analysis," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 163-174.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.