Investment in lumpy capacity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 8 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manjón-Antolín, Miguel C., 2010.
"Firm size and short-term dynamics in aggregate entry and exit,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 464-476, September.
- Manjon, M.C., 2004. "Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit," Discussion Paper 2004-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2004. "Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit," Working Papers 2072/1778, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Bergman, Mats & Johansson, Per, 2000.
"Strategic Investments in the Pulp and Paper Industry: A Count Data Regression Analysis,"
UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies
536, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Johansson, Per, 2000. "Strategic Investments in the Pulp and Paper Industry: A Count Data Regression Analysis," Working Paper Series 536, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Austrian and Post-Marshallian EconomicsThe Bridging Work of George Richardson," DRUID Working Papers 96-4, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Natália Barbosa, 2003. "What drives new firms into an industry? An integrative model of entry," NIMA Working Papers 23, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Johansson, Per & Bergman, M.A., 2002. "Large investments in the pulp and paper industry: a count data regression analysis," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 29-52.
- Argyres, Nicholas S. & Liebeskind, Julia Porter, 2002. "Governance inseparability and the evolution of US biotechnology industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Roberts, Peter W. & McEvily, Susan, 2005. "Product-line expansion and resource cannibalization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 49-70, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.