Investment in lumpy capacity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 8 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2004.
"Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit,"
2072/1778, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Manjón-Antolín, Miguel C., 2010. "Firm size and short-term dynamics in aggregate entry and exit," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 464-476, September.
- Manjon, M.C., 2004. "Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit," Discussion Paper 2004-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Natália Barbosa, 2003. "What drives new firms into an industry? An integrative model of entry," NIMA Working Papers 23, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Argyres, Nicholas S. & Liebeskind, Julia Porter, 2002. "Governance inseparability and the evolution of US biotechnology industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Johansson, Per & Bergman, M.A., 2002. "Large investments in the pulp and paper industry: a count data regression analysis," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 29-52.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Johansson, Per, 2000.
"Strategic Investments in the Pulp and Paper Industry: A Count Data Regression Analysis,"
Working Paper Series
536, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bergman, Mats & Johansson, Per, 2000. "Strategic Investments in the Pulp and Paper Industry: A Count Data Regression Analysis," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 536, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Peter W. & McEvily, Susan, 2005. "Product-line expansion and resource cannibalization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 49-70, May.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Austrian and Post-Marshallian EconomicsThe Bridging Work of George Richardson," DRUID Working Papers 96-4, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.