Risk preference, forecasting accuracy and survival dynamics: Simulations based on a multi-asset agent-based artificial stock market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 67 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthew Rabin., 1997.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Economics Working Papers, University of California at Berkeley
97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley qt8jd5z5j2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Sciubba, E., 1999.
"The Evolution of Portfolio Rules and the Capital Asset Pricing Model,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9909, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Emanuela Sciubba, 2006. "The evolution of portfolio rules and the capital asset pricing model," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 123-150, September.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David, 1992. "Evolution and market behavior," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 9-40, October.
- Nicholas Barberis & Richard Thaler, 2002.
"A Survey of Behavioral Finance,"
NBER Working Papers
9222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lettau, Martin, 1997. "Explaining the facts with adaptive agents: The case of mutual fund flows," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1117-1147, June.
- Holland, John H & Miller, John H, 1991. "Artificial Adaptive Agents in Economic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 365-71, May.
- Hommes, Cars H., 2006.
"Heterogeneous Agent Models in Economics and Finance,"
Handbook of Computational Economics, Elsevier,
in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1109-1186
- Cars H. Hommes, 2005. "Heterogeneous Agent Models in Economics and Finance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-056/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alvaro Sandroni, 2000. "Do Markets Favor Agents Able to Make Accurate Predicitions?," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1303-1342, November.
- Laibson, David, 1998. "Life-cycle consumption and hyperbolic discount functions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 861-871, May.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211.
- Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank, 2013. "Speculative behavior and the dynamics of interacting stock markets," BERG Working Paper Series 90, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He & Kai Li, 2013.
"An evolutionary CAPM under heterogeneous beliefs,"
Annals of Finance, Springer,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 185-215, May.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He & Kai Li, 2012. "An Evolutionary CAPM Under Heterogeneous Beliefs," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 315, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Yang, ChunXia & Hu, Sen & Xia, BingYing, 2012. "The endogenous dynamics of financial markets: Interaction and information dissemination," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 391(12), pages 3513-3525.
- Kluger, Brian D. & McBride, Mark E., 2011. "Intraday trading patterns in an intelligent autonomous agent-based stock market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 226-245, August.
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Zhang & Xiong Xiong & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2014. "Wealth share analysis with "fundamentalist/chartist" heterogeneous agents," Papers 1405.5939, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.