Financial fragility and economic fluctuations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 61 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Palestrini, Antonio, 2003.
"Financial fragility, patterns of firms' entry and exit and aggregate dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 79-97, May.
- Domenico Delli Gatti, Mauro Gallegati, Gianfranco Giulioni, Antonio Palestrini, -DISCUSSANT: Thomas Brenner, 2000. "Financial Fragility, Patterns Of Firms' Entry And Exit And Aggregate Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 282, Society for Computational Economics.
- Vercelli, Alessandro, 2000. "Structural financial instability and cyclical fluctuations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 139-156, July.
- Vercelli,Allessandro, 1991. "Methodological Foundations of Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521392945, April.
- Lino Sau, 2013.
"Instability and Crisis in Financial Complex Systems,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 496-511, July.
- Sau Lino, 2010. "Instability and crisis in financial complex systems," CESMEP Working Papers 201001, University of Turin.
- Robin Pope, 2009. "Beggar-Thy-Neighbour Exchange Rate Regime Misadvice from Misapplications of Mundell (1961 ) and the Remedy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 326-350, 02.
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "From the village fair to Wall Street. The Italian reception of Minsky’s economic thought," MPRA Paper 49593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mornati, Fiorenzo & Becchio, Giandomenica & Marchionatti, Roberto & Cassata, Francesco, 2009. ""Quando l'economica italiana non era seconda a nessuno" Luigi Einaudi e la Scuola di Economia a Torino," CESMEP Working Papers 200910, University of Turin.
- Serena Sordi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2010.
"Heterogeneous expectations and strong uncertainty in a Minskyian model of financial fluctuations,"
Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena
1010, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Sordi, Serena & Vercelli, Alessandro, 2012. "Heterogeneous expectations and strong uncertainty in a Minskyian model of financial fluctuations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 544-557.
- Susan Schroeder, 2009. "Defining and detecting financial fragility: New Zealand's experience," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 287-307, January.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Johannes Kaiser & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2007.
"Exchange Rate Determination: A Model of the Decisive Role of Central Bank Cooperation and Conflict,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse19_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Johannes Kaiser & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2007. "Exchange Rate Determination: A Model of the Decisive Role of Central Bank Cooperation and Conflict," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse18_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2009. "A Perspective on Minsky Moments--The Core of the Financial Instability Hypothesis in Light of the Subprime Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_579, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2011. "A Perspective on Minsky Moments: Revisiting the Core of the Financial Instability Hypothesis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 49-67.
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo, 2009. "The Self-Defeating Pursuit of Stability," EKONOMIAZ, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 72(03), pages 224-243.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Models of Financial System Fragility," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 230-256, March.
- Giansante, Simone & Chiarella, Carl & Sordi, Serena & Vercelli, Alessandro, 2012. "Structural contagion and vulnerability to unexpected liquidity shortfalls," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 558-569.
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo & Artur Tarassow, 2013. "A Macroeconometric Assessment of Minsky’s Financial Instability Hypothesis," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201306, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Financial System Fragility Models," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 110211, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Jürgen von Hagen, 2009. "Managed Floats to Damp Shocks like 1982-5 and 2006-9: Field and Laboratory Evidence for Chinese Interest in a Single World Currency," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse26_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.