Production and innovation when techniques are tacit : The case of education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 5 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foray, Dominique, 2001. "Facing the problem of unbalanced development of knowledge across sectors and fields: the case of the knowledge base in primary education," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1553-1561, December.
- Nelson, Richard R., 2003.
"On the uneven evolution of human know-how,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 909-922, June.
- Getz, Malcolm & Siegfried, John J. & Anderson, Kathryn H., 1997. "Adoption of innovations in higher education," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 605-631.
- Vona, Francesco & Consoli, Davide, 2009.
"Innovation, human capital and earning distribution: towards a dynamic life-cycle approach,"
13032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Vona & Davide Consoli, 2011. "Innovation and skill dynamics: a life - cycle approach," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-26, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Bailly, Franck, 2008. "The role of employers' beliefs in the evaluation of educational output," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 959-968, June.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1988. "Economic Competence as a Scarce Resource: An Essay on the Limits of Neoclassical Economics and the Need for an Evolutionary Theory," Working Paper Series 191, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Levin, Henry M., 1997. "Raising school productivity: An x-efficiency approach," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 303-311, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.