Capital accumulation games with a non-concave production function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 57 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mika Kato & Lars Gruene & Willi Semmler, 2002.
"Solving Ecological Mangement Problems Using Dynamic Programming,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002, Society for Computational Economics
102, Society for Computational Economics.
- GrÃ¼ne, Lars & Kato, Mika & Semmler, Willi, 2005. "Solving ecological management problems using dynamic programming," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 448-473, August.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, 9.
- MÃ¤ler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 2003.
"The economics of shallow lakes,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-123314, Tilburg University.
- Karl-GÃ¶ran MÃ¤ler & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Aart de Zeeuw, 2003. "The Economics of Shallow Lakes," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 603-624, December.
- MÃ¤ler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 2000. "The Economics of Shallow Lakes," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2000-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Léonard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992.
"Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521337465, 9.
- Léonard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992. "Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521331586, 9.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Sorger, Gerhard, 1996. "Existence and Properties of Equilibria for a Dynamic Game on Productive Assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 209-227, October.
- Dechert, W. Davis & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1983. "A complete characterization of optimal growth paths in an aggregated model with a non-concave production function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 332-354, December.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 1993. "The Tragedy of the Commons?," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 413-26, July.
- Chiarella, Carl, et al, 1984. "On the Economics of International Fisheries," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 85-92, February.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-39, May.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Le Van, Cuong, 1999.
"A Model of Optimal Growth Strategy,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 24-51, March.
- Askenazy, P. & Le Van, C., 1997. "A Model of Optimal Growth Strategy," DELTA Working Papers, DELTA (Ecole normale supÃ©rieure) 97-27, DELTA (Ecole normale supÃ©rieure).
- Askenazy, Philippe & Le Van, 1997. "A model of optimal growth strategy," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9707, CEPREMAP.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2001. "Necessity of Transversality Conditions for Infinite Horizon Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 995-1012, July.
- Davidson, Russell & Harris, Richard, 1981. "Non-Convexities in Continuous-Time Investment Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 235-53, April.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2011. "Voracity, growth and welfare," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 77, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2011.
- Hori, Katsuhiko & Shibata, Akihisa, 2009.
"Dynamic game model of endogenous growth with consumption externalities,"
49314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Akihisa Shibata, 2008. "A Dynamic Game Model of Endogenous Growth with Consumption Externalities," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program 2008-040, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Minyi Huang, 2013. "A Mean Field Capital Accumulation Game with HARA Utility," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 446-472, December.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2012. "Voracity, growth, and welfare," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 11-14.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.