AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 55 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger Koppl & Carlo Nardone, 1997. "The Angular Distribution of Asset Returns in Delay Space," Finance 9703001, EconWPA.
- Koppl, Roger & Yeager, Leland B., 1996. "Big Players and Herding in Asset Markets: The Case of the Russian Ruble," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 367-383, July.
- Binmore, Ken, 1987. "Modeling Rational Players: Part I," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 179-214, October.
- Ahmed, Ehsan & Koppl, Roger & Rosser, J. Jr. & White, Mark V., 1997. "Complex bubble persistence in closed-end country funds," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 19-37, January.
- Langlois, Richard N, 1998. "Personal Capitalism as Charismatic Authority: The Organizational Economics of a Weberian Concept," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 195-213, March.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2001. " On Rationality, Ideal Types and Economics: Alfred Schuutz and the Austrian School," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2-3), pages 119-43, September.
- Roger Koppl & Barkley Rosser, 2002. "All that I have to say will already have crossed your mind," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 185, Society for Computational Economics.
- Roger Koppl & J. Barkley Rosser Jr, 2002. "All That I Have to Say Has Already Crossed Your Mind," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 339-360, November.
- Douglas Whitman, 2009. "The rules of abstraction," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 21-41, March.
- Koppl, Roger, 2010. "Some epistemological implications of economic complexity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 859-872, December.
- Foss, Nicolai & Garzarelli, Giampaolo, 2006.
"Institutions as Knowledge Capital: Ludwig M. Lachmann’s Interpretative Institutionalism,"
3087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Giampaolo Garzarelli, 2007. "Institutions as knowledge capital: Ludwig M. Lachmann's interpretative institutionalism," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 789-804, September.
- Petr Špecián, 2012. "From Mises to Schutz. A Question of Apriorism in Economics," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 395-410.
- Zamagni, Stefano, 2006. "Per la ripresa del dialogo tra Economia ed Etica," AICCON Working Papers 27-2006, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Peter Earl & Tim Wakeley, 2010. "Alternative perspectives on connections in economic systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 163-183, April.
- Diego Lanzi, 2010. "Embedded choices," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 263-280, March.
- Stephan Boehm, 2013. "Reflections on The economics of time and ignorance coming of age," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 7-15, March.
- Gregor Zwirn, 2009. "Ludwig von Mises on the epistemological foundation for social sciences reconstructed," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 81-107, March.
- Zamagni, Stefano, 2006. "L'economia come se la persona contasse: verso una teoria economica relazionale," AICCON Working Papers 32-2006, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.