Technology and distribution: historical trajectories a la Marx
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 52 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deepankar Basu & Ying Chen & Jong-seok Oh, 2012. "Class Struggle and Economic Flactuations: VAR Analysis of the post-War U.S. Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Howard Petith, 2005. "Marx's analysis of the falling rate of profit in the first version of Volume III of capital," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 269-290.
- Deepankar Basu & Panayiotis T. Manolakos, 2010. "Is there a tendency for the rate of profit to fall? Econometric evidence for the U.S. economy, 1948-2007," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt & Roberto Veneziani, 2010. "A Classical-Marxian Model Of Education, Growth And Distribution," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- A. J. Julius, 2005. "Overtakable capitalist growth paths," Macroeconomics 0501030, EconWPA.
- Theofanis Papageorgiou & Panayotis G. Michaelides & John G. Milios, 2011. "Technology and economic fluctuations in the US food sector (1958-2006): An empirical approach from a political economy perspective," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 140-164, January.
- Howard Petith, 2006. "Land, Technical Progress and the Falling Rate of Profit," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 667.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Howard Petith, 2002. "An Analytic and Descriptive Look at Marx's Own Explanations of the Falling Rate of Profit (second version)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 549.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Petith, Howard, 2008. "Land, technical progress and the falling rate of profit," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 687-702, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.