Technology and distribution: historical trajectories a la Marx
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 52 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deepankar Basu & Panayiotis T. Manolakos, 2010. "Is there a tendency for the rate of profit to fall? Econometric evidence for the U.S. economy, 1948-2007," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Theofanis Papageorgiou & Panayotis G. Michaelides & John G. Milios, 2011. "Technology and economic fluctuations in the US food sector (1958-2006): An empirical approach from a political economy perspective," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 140-164, January.
- Howard Petith, 2002. "An Analytic and Descriptive Look at Marx's Own Explanations of the Falling Rate of Profit (second version)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 549.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Howard Petith, 2005. "Marx's analysis of the falling rate of profit in the first version of Volume III of capital," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 269-290.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt & Roberto Veneziani, 2010. "A Classical-Marxian Model Of Education, Growth And Distribution," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Deepankar Basu & Ying Chen & Jong-seok Oh, 2012. "Class Struggle and Economic Flactuations: VAR Analysis of the post-War U.S. Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Howard Petith, 2006. "Land, Technical Progress and the Falling Rate of Profit," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 667.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Petith, Howard, 2008. "Land, technical progress and the falling rate of profit," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 687-702, June.
- A. J. Julius, 2005. "Overtakable capitalist growth paths," Macroeconomics 0501030, EconWPA.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.