Dynamic coalition formation and the core
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 49 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. Noldeke & L. Samuelson, 2010.
"An Evolutionary Analysis of Backward and Forward Induction,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
538, David K. Levine.
- Noldeke Georg & Samuelson Larry, 1993. "An Evolutionary Analysis of Backward and Forward Induction," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 425-454, July.
- Noeldecke,Georg & Samuelson,Larry, . "An evolutionary analysis of backward and forward induction," Discussion Paper Serie B 228, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Dieckmann, Tone, 1999. "The evolution of conventions with mobile players," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 93-111, January.
- Kalai, Ehud & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1979.
"A group incentive compatible mechanism yielding core allocations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 13-22, February.
- Ehud Kalai, 1978. "A Group Incentive Compatible Mechanism Yielding Core Allocation," Discussion Papers 329, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 1997.
"Equilibrium Binding Agreements,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 30-78, March.
- Perry, M. & Rany, P., 1992.
"A Non-Cooperative View of Coalition Formation and the Core,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9203, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Perry, Motty & Reny, Philip J, 1994. "A Noncooperative View of Coalition Formation and the Core," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 795-817, July.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Karl-Martin Ehrhart & Claudia Keser, 1999. "Continuous-Time Strategy Selection in Linear Population Games," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 41-57, August.
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993.
"Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-71, September.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1996.
"A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structure,"
0068, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Ulrich Schwalbe & Siegfried K. Berninghaus, 1996. "Conventions, local interaction, and automata networks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 297-312.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Feldman, Allan M, 1973. "Bilateral Trading, Processes, Pairwise Optimality, and Pareto Optimality," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 463-73, October.
- Agastya, Murali, 1999. "Perturbed Adaptive Dynamics in Coalition Form Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 207-233, December.
- Murali Agastia, .
"Adaptive Play in Multiplayer Bargaining Situations,"
ELSE working papers
007, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Agastya, Murali, 1997. "Adaptive Play in Multiplayer Bargaining Situations," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 411-26, July.
- Greenberg, Joseph, 1994. "Coalition structures," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 37, pages 1305-1337 Elsevier.
- Annelies De Ridder & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Elena Saiz & Eligius M.T. Hendrix, 2008.
"Coalition formation: the role of procedure and policy flexibility,"
- Eligius Hendrix & Annelies De Ridder & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Elena Saiz, 2013. "Coalition formation: the role of procedure and policy flexibility," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00666849, HAL.
- Annelies de Ridder & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Elena Saiz & Eligius K.M. Hendrix, 2008. "Coalition formation: the role of procedure and policy flexibility," Working Papers 0806, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Kareen Rozen, 2008.
"Conflict Leads to Cooperation in Nash Bargaining,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1641, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2009.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2012. "Representation of transferable utility games by coalition production economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 143-147.
- Rozen, Kareen, 2013. "Conflict leads to cooperation in demand bargaining," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 35-42.
- H Peyton Young & Heinrich H. Nax & Bary S.R. Pradelski, 2012. "Decentralized dynamics and equitable core selection in assignment games," Economics Series Working Papers 607, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Arnold, Tone & Wooders, Myrna, 2002.
"Dynamic Club Formation With Coordination,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
640, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tone Arnold & Myrna Wooders, 2005. "Dynamic Club Formation with Coordination," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0522, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Heinrich H. Nax & Bary S. R. Pradelski & H. Peyton Young, 2013. "The Evolution of Core Stability in Decentralized Matching Markets," Working Papers 2013.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Neog, Rupok & Borkotokey, Surajit, 2011. "Dynamic resource allocation in fuzzy coalitions : a game theoretic model," MPRA Paper 40074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Newton, Jonathan, 2012. "Recontracting and stochastic stability in cooperative games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 364-381.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.