Effectivity and constructivity in economic theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 49 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992.
"Applying General Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521319867, December.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1984.
" Economic Theory in the Mathematical Mode,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(4), pages 393-410.
- Kumaraswamy Velupillai, . "The Computable Approach to Economics," Working Papers _005, University of California at Los Angeles, Center for Computable Economics.
- Prasad, Kislaya, 2009. "The rationality/computability trade-off in finite games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 17-26, January.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2005.
"Using and Producing Ideas in Computable Endogenous Growth,"
0097, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2005.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2005. "Using and producing ideas in computable endogenous growth," Department of Economics Working Papers 0516, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007.
"Variations on the Theme of Conning in Mathematical Economics,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
0703, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2006. "Variations on the Theme of Conning in Mathematical Economics," Working Papers 112, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2006.
- Guglielmo Chiodi, 2012. "On Richard Goodwin’s Elementary Economics from the Higher Standpoint," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1219, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Gaffeo, E. & Catalano, M. & Clementi, F. & Delli Gatti, D. & Gallegati, M. & Russo, A., 2007.
"Reflections on modern macroeconomics: Can we travel along a safer road?,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 89-97.
- E. Gaffeo & M. Catalano & F. Clementi & D. Delli Gatti & M. Gallegati & A. Russo, 2006. "Reflections on Modern Macroeconomics: Can We Travel Along a Safer Road?," Papers physics/0608148, arXiv.org.
- Kumaraswamy Velupillai, 2003. "Economics and the complexity vision: chimerical partners or elysian adventurers," Department of Economics Working Papers 0307, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Iteration, Tâtonnement, Computation and Economic Dynamics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1213, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.