Self-organization and market crashes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 49 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosario N. Mantegna & H. Eugene Stanley, 1998.
"Modeling of Financial Data: Comparison of the Truncated L\'evy Flight and the ARCH(1) and GARCH(1,1) processes,"
- Mantegna, Rosario N. & Stanley, H.Eugene, 1998. "Modeling of financial data: Comparison of the truncated Lévy flight and the ARCH(1) and GARCH(1,1) processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 254(1), pages 77-84.
- B. M. Roehner & D. Sornette, 1998. "The sharp peak-flat trough pattern and critical speculation," Papers cond-mat/9802234, arXiv.org.
- Cont, Rama & Bouchaud, Jean-Philipe, 2000. "Herd Behavior And Aggregate Fluctuations In Financial Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 170-196, June.
- V. Plerou & P. Gopikrishnan & L. A. N. Amaral & M. Meyer & H. E. Stanley, 1999. "Scaling of the distribution of price fluctuations of individual companies," Papers cond-mat/9907161, arXiv.org.
- Sornette, Didier & Johansen, Anders, 1997. "Large financial crashes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 411-422.
- Stauffer, Dietrich & Sornette, Didier, 1999. "Self-organized percolation model for stock market fluctuations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 271(3), pages 496-506.
- Laurent Laloux & Marc Potters & Rama Cont & Jean-Pierre Aguilar & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1998.
"Are Financial Crashes Predictable?,"
- Weisbuch, G. & Kirman, A.P. & Herreiner, D., 1996.
96a20, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- A. Johansen & D. Sornette, 1999. "Financial ``Anti-Bubbles'': Log-Periodicity in Gold and Nikkei collapses," Papers cond-mat/9901268, arXiv.org.
- A. Johansen & D. Sornette, 1998. "Stock market crashes are outliers," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 141-143, January.
- Siokis, Fotios M., 2012. "The dynamics of a complex system: The exchange rate crisis in Southeast Asia," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 98-101.
- Thomas Lux, 2007.
"Application of Statistical Physics in Finance and Economics,"
wp07-09, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Thomas Lux, 2008. "Applications of Statistical Physics in Finance and Economics," Kiel Working Papers 1425, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lux, Thomas, 2007. "Applications of statistical physics in finance and economics," Economics Working Papers 2007,05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Lux, 2006. "Financial Power Laws: Empirical Evidence, Models, and Mechanism," Working Papers wpn06-08, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Siokis, Fotios M., 2012. "Stock market dynamics: Before and after stock market crashes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1315-1322.
- Thomas Lux, 2006. "Applications of Statistical Physics in Finance and Economics," Working Papers wpn06-07, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Derveeuw, Julien, 2005. "Market dynamics and agents behaviors: a computational approach," MPRA Paper 4916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lux, Thomas, 2006. "Financial power laws: Empirical evidence, models, and mechanism," Economics Working Papers 2006,12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Marco Airoldi & Vito Antonelli & Bruno Bassetti & Andrea Martinelli & Marco Picariello, 2004. "Long Range Interaction Generating Fat-Tails in Finance," GE, Growth, Math methods 0404006, EconWPA, revised 27 Apr 2004.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.