Self-organization and market crashes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 49 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Johansen & D. Sornette, 1998. "Stock market crashes are outliers," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 141-143, January.
- Laurent Laloux & Marc Potters & Rama Cont & Jean-Pierre Aguilar & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1998.
"Are Financial Crashes Predictable?,"
- Mantegna, Rosario N. & Stanley, H.Eugene, 1998.
"Modeling of financial data: Comparison of the truncated Lévy flight and the ARCH(1) and GARCH(1,1) processes,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 254(1), pages 77-84.
- Rosario N. Mantegna & H. Eugene Stanley, 1998. "Modeling of Financial Data: Comparison of the Truncated L\'evy Flight and the ARCH(1) and GARCH(1,1) processes," Papers cond-mat/9804126, arXiv.org.
- A. Johansen & D. Sornette, 1999. "Financial ``Anti-Bubbles'': Log-Periodicity in Gold and Nikkei collapses," Papers cond-mat/9901268, arXiv.org.
- Weisbuch, Gerard & Alan Kirman & Dorothea K. Herreiner, 1996.
Discussion Paper Serie B
391, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Cont, Rama & Bouchaud, Jean-Philipe, 2000. "Herd Behavior And Aggregate Fluctuations In Financial Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 170-196, June.
- Stauffer, Dietrich & Sornette, Didier, 1999. "Self-organized percolation model for stock market fluctuations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 271(3), pages 496-506.
- B. M. Roehner & D. Sornette, 1998. "The sharp peak-flat trough pattern and critical speculation," Papers cond-mat/9802234, arXiv.org.
- V. Plerou & P. Gopikrishnan & L. A. N. Amaral & M. Meyer & H. E. Stanley, 1999. "Scaling of the distribution of price fluctuations of individual companies," Papers cond-mat/9907161, arXiv.org.
- Sornette, Didier & Johansen, Anders, 1997. "Large financial crashes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 411-422.
- Thomas Lux, 2006. "Financial Power Laws: Empirical Evidence, Models, and Mechanism," Working Papers wpn06-08, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Lux, Thomas, 2006. "Financial power laws: Empirical evidence, models, and mechanism," Economics Working Papers 2006,12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Derveeuw, Julien, 2005. "Market dynamics and agents behaviors: a computational approach," MPRA Paper 4916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siokis, Fotios M., 2012. "The dynamics of a complex system: The exchange rate crisis in Southeast Asia," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 98-101.
- Marco Airoldi & Vito Antonelli & Bruno Bassetti & Andrea Martinelli & Marco Picariello, 2004. "Long Range Interaction Generating Fat-Tails in Finance," GE, Growth, Math methods 0404006, EconWPA, revised 27 Apr 2004.
- Thomas Lux, 2006. "Applications of Statistical Physics in Finance and Economics," Working Papers wpn06-07, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Siokis, Fotios M., 2012. "Stock market dynamics: Before and after stock market crashes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1315-1322.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.