Wave trains, innovation noise, and long waves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 45 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Iwai, Katsuhito, 1984. "Schumpeterian dynamics, Part II : Technological progress, firm growth and `economic selection'," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 321-351.
- Henkin, Gennadi M. & Polterovich, Victor M., 1991. "Schumpeterian dynamics as a non-linear wave theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 551-590.
- Soete, Luc & Turner, Roy, 1984. "Technology Diffusion and the Rate of Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(375), pages 612-23, September.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Lehnert, Doris, 1993. "Long waves and 'evolutionary chaos' in a simple Schumpeterian model of embodied technical change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 9-37, June.
- Silverberg,Gerald, 2003. "Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues," Research Memoranda 015, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini & Massimo Ricottilli, .
"Innovation Waves, Self-organised Criticality and Technological Convergence,"
Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003
19, Society for Computational Economics.
- Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco & Ricottilli, Massimo, 2006. "Innovation waves, self-organized criticality and technological convergence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 710-728, December.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2003. "Self-organised Criticality and Technological Convergence," Working Papers 469, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.