Transaction costs and contractual incompleteness: the case of Electricite de France
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 42 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maze, Armelle, 2002. "Learning Process and Contract Adaptation with Quality Uncertainty: Some Paradoxes in Retailer-Producer Relationships," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24957, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Altman, Ira J. & Klein, Peter G. & Johnson, Thomas G., 2006. "Scale as a Transaction Cost Variable in the U.S. Biopower Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21141, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- López-Bayón, Susana & González-Díaz, Manuel, 2010. "Indefinite contract duration: Evidence from electronics subcontracting," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 145-159, June.
- Marco Furlotti, 2007. "There is more to contracts than incompleteness: a review and assessment of empirical research on inter-firm contract design," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 61-99, March.
- Kosnik, Lea & Lange, Ian, 2009.
"Contract Renegotiation and Rent Re-Redistribution: Who Gets Raked Over the Coals?,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2009-25, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Kosnik, Lea & Lange, Ian, 2011. "Contract renegotiation and rent re-distribution: Who gets raked over the coals?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 155-165, September.
- Altman, Ira J. & Johnson, Thomas G., 2004. "A Transaction Cost Econoimcs View Of Agriculture Exchanges For Biopower: Theoretical And Methodological Concerns," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34686, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yuri Gorbaneff & Juan Manuel González & Leonardo Barón, 2011. "¿para qué sirve la interventoría de las obras públicas en Colombia?," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 13(24), pages 413-428, January-J.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein, 2005. "The Theory of the Firm and Its Critics A Stocktaking and Assessment," DRUID Working Papers 05-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Dean V. Williamson, 2006. "Organization, Control and the Single Entity Defense in Antitrust," EAG Discussions Papers 200604, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Steven Globerman & Aidan Vining, 2004. "The Outsourcing Decision: A Strategic Framework," International Trade 0404007, EconWPA.
- Tugba GURCAYLILAR YENIDOGAN & Alp YENIDOGAN, 2013. "Sozlesme Tasarimi: Tur Operatoru-Otel Kontenjan Sozlesmeleri," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 13(3), pages 393-403.
- Anne GASSIAT & Sylvain ROUSSET & FrâˆšÂ©dâˆšÂ©ric ZAHM, 2011. "Improving water quality with a territorial agro-environmental policy? Insights from the new generation AES in South-West France," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1569, European Regional Science Association.
- Gaetano Martino & Paolo Polinori, 2011. "Productive process innovation as sequential adjustment of the hybrid governance structure: the case of the poultry sector," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 88/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Merkert, Rico & Hensher, David A., 2013. "Regulation, trust and contractual incentives around transport contracts – Is there anything bus operators can learn from public air service contracts?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 67-78.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein, 2006. "Original and Derived Judgment An Entrepreneurial Theory of Economic Organization," DRUID Working Papers 06-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Thomas Mellewigt & Anoop Madhok & Antoinette Weibel, 2007. "Trust and formal contracts in interorganizational relationships - substitutes and complements," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(8), pages 833-847.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Malhotra, Deepak, 2011. "Shadow of the contract: how contract structure shapes inter-firm dispute resolution," MPRA Paper 38359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.