An experiment on sequential rent-seeking
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 41 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rabin, Matthew, 1993.
"Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1281-1302, December.
- Matthew Rabin., 1992. "Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics," Economics Working Papers 92-199, University of California at Berkeley.
- M. Rabin, 2001. "Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 511, David K. Levine.
- Vogt, Carsten & Weimann, Joachim & Yang, Chun-Lei, 2002. " Efficient Rent-Seeking in Experiment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 110(1-2), pages 67-78, January.
- Berg Joyce & Dickhaut John & McCabe Kevin, 1995. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Social History," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 122-142, July.
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts, 2007.
"Political Autonomy and Independence: Theory and Experimental Evidence,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
689.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts, 2007. "Political Autonomy and Independence: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 013, University of Siena.
- Wieland Müller & Yossi Spiegel & Werner Güth, .
"Noisy leadership: An experimental approach,"
Papers on Strategic Interaction
2002-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Fonseca, Miguel A., 2009. "An experimental investigation of asymmetric contests," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 582-591, September.
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts, 2009. "Political autonomy and independence: Theory and experimental evidence," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 09-12, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Jost, Peter-J. & Kräkel, Matthias, 2008. "Human capital investments in asymmetric corporate tournaments," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 312-331.
- Peter-J. Jost & Matthias Kräkel, 2004.
"Preemptive Behavior in Sequential-Move Tournaments with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse21_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
- P.-J. Jost & M. Kräkel, 2005. "Preemptive behavior in sequential-move tournaments with heterogeneous agents," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 245-252, November.
- Arthur J.H.C. Schram, 2002. "Experimental Public Choice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-106/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2002106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yasuyo Hamaguchi & Satoshi Mitani & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2004. "Does the Varian Mechanism Work? -Emissions Trading as an Example," Discussion papers 04009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Miguel A. Fonseca, 2006. "It's not how you play the game, it's winning that matters: an experimental investigation of asymmetric contests," DOCUMENTOS DE CERAC 002927, CERAC -CENTRO DE RECURSOS PARA EL ANÁLISIS DE CONFLICTOS-.
- Robin Chark & Amnon Rapoport & Rami Zwick, 2011. "Experimental comparison of two multiple-stage contest designs with asymmetric players," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 305-329, June.
- Benedikt Herrmann & Henrik Orzen, 2008.
"The appearance of homo rivalis: Social preferences and the nature of rent seeking,"
2008-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Benedikt Herrmann & Henrik Orzen, 2008. "The appearance of homo rivalis: Social preferences and the nature of rent seeking," Discussion Papers 2008-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Klaus Abbink & David Masclet & Daniel Mirza, 2012. "Inequality and Inter-group Conflicts – Experimental Evidence," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2012-07-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts, 2007. "Political Autonomy and Independence: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 302, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.