The vision of Hyman P. Minsky
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 39 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hyman Minsky, 1993. "On the non-neutrality of money," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Spr, pages 77-82.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 1998.
"The Economic Contributions of Hyman Minsky: Varieties of Capitalism and Institutional Reform,"
- Dimitri Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 1998. "The Economic Contributions of Hyman Minsky: varieties of capitalism and institutional reform," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 199-225.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 1997. "The Economic Contributions of Hyman Minsky: Varieties of Capitalism and Institutional Reform," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_217, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1998.
"Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies,"
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1996. "Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_155, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ferri, Piero & Minsky, Hyman P., 1992.
"Market processes and thwarting systems,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 79-91, June.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
- A. Meltzer & Peter Ordeshook & Thomas Romer, 1982. "Introduction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1980. "Money, Financial Markets, and the Coherence of a Market Economy," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 3(1), pages 21-31, October.
- Minsky, Hyman P, 1969. "Financial Model Building and Federal Reserve Policy: Discussion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 295-97, May.
- Perry Mehrling, 2002. "Don Patinkin and the origins of postwar monetary orthodoxy," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 161-185.
- Sánchez, Julián, 2004. "The Basic Dynamics of the Stock of Money and Capital," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2004/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Mei Li, 2007. "Investment Complementarities, Coordination Failure and Systemic Bankruptcy," Working Papers 1149, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.