Managerial incentives and the structure of management buyouts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 36 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- May, Don O, 1995. " Do Managerial Motives Influence Firm Risk Reduction Strategies?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1291-1308, September.
- Randall Morck & Andrel Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988.
"Alternative Mechanisms for Corporate Control,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State
52, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Morck, Randall & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989. "Alternative Mechanisms for Corporate Control," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 842-52, September.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Darius Palia, 1995.
"Benefits of Control, Managerial Ownership, and the Stock Returns of Acquiring Firms,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(4), pages 782-793, Winter.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Darius Palia, 1995. "Benefits of Control, Managerial Ownership, and the Stock Returns of Acquiring Firms," NBER Working Papers 5079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda & Rice, Edward M, 1984. "Going Private: Minority Freezeouts and Stockholder Wealth," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 367-401, October.
- Anderson, Ronald C. & Lee, D. Scott, 1997. "Ownership Studies: The Data Source Does Matter," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 311-329, September.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-25, June.
- Lehn, Kenneth & Poulsen, Annette, 1989. " Free Cash Flow and Stockholder Gains in Going Private Transactions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 771-87, July.
- McConnell, John J. & Servaes, Henri, 1990. "Additional evidence on equity ownership and corporate value," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 595-612, October.
- Stulz, ReneM., 1988. "Managerial control of voting rights : Financing policies and the market for corporate control," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 25-54, January.
- Alexander Peter Groh & Oliver Gottschalg, 2008. "The Opportunity Cost of Capital of US Buyouts," NBER Working Papers 14148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Halpern, Paul & Kieschnick, Robert & Rotenberg, Wendy, 2005. "Managerial shareholdings, firm value, and acquired corporations," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-5), pages 781-795, September.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Gottschalg, Oliver, 2009. "The opportunity cost of capital of US buyouts," IESE Research Papers D/780, IESE Business School.
- Oskar Kowalewski & Krzysztof Jackowicz, 2005. "Why Companies Go Private in Emerging Markets? Evidence from Poland," Finance, EconWPA 0511013, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.