A comparison of learning and replicator dynamics using experimental data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 35 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schlag, Karl H., 1994.
"Why Imitate, and if so, How? Exploring a Model of Social Evolution,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
296, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schlag, Karl H., 1998. "Why Imitate, and If So, How?, : A Boundedly Rational Approach to Multi-armed Bandits," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 130-156, January.
- K. Schlag, 2010. "Why Imitate, and if so, How? Exploring a Model of Social Evolution," Levine's Working Paper Archive 454, David K. Levine.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1998.
"The Theory of Learning in Games,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061945, June.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1998.
"Learning in Games,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2222, David K. Levine.
- Friedman, James W. & Rosenthal, Robert W., 1986. "A positive approach to non-cooperative games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 235-251, September.
- Friedman, Daniel, 1996. "Equilibrium in Evolutionary Games: Some Experimental Results," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(434), pages 1-25, January.
- Crawford, Vincent P, 1995.
"Adaptive Dynamics in Coordination Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 103-43, January.
- Uriarte, Jose Ramon, 2007.
"A behavioural foundation for models of evolutionary drift,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 497-513, July.
- Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón, 2005. "A Behavioral Foundation for Models of Evolutionary Drift," IKERLANAK 2005-19, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Einav Hart & Yaakov Kareev & Judith Avrahami, 2012. "Reversal of Risky Choice in a Good versus a Bad World," Discussion Paper Series dp619, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Duffy, John, 2006.
"Agent-Based Models and Human Subject Experiments,"
Handbook of Computational Economics,
in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 949-1011
- Erev, Ido & Bereby-Meyer, Yoella & Roth, Alvin E., 1999. "The effect of adding a constant to all payoffs: experimental investigation, and implications for reinforcement learning models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 111-128, May.
- Haruvy, Ernan & Stahl, Dale O., 2012. "Between-game rule learning in dissimilar symmetric normal-form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 208-221.
- Rick, Scott & Weber, Roberto A., 2010. "Meaningful learning and transfer of learning in games played repeatedly without feedback," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 716-730, March.
- Reise, Christian & Liebe, Ulf & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "Design of substrate supply contracts for biogas plants," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124428, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Goldbaum, David, 2005.
"Market efficiency and learning in an endogenously unstable environment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 953-978, May.
- David Goldbaum, 2001. "Market Efficiency and Learning in an Endogenously Unstable Environment," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 105, Society for Computational Economics.
- David Goldbaum, 2004. "Market Efficiency and Learning in an Endogenously Unstable Environment," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-002, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver, 2011. "Optimal Timing of Farmland Investment - An Experimental Study on Farmers' Decision Behavior -," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103693, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Maack, Moritz & Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "The Impact of Price Floors -A Real Options Based Experimental Approach-," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124328, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Enrique Fatás & Francisca Jiménez & Antonio Morales, 2011. "Controlling for initial endowment and experience in binary choice tasks," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 227-243, December.
- Stahl, Dale O., 2001. "Population rule learning in symmetric normal-form games: theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 19-35, May.
- Bosch-Domenech, Antoni & Saez-Marti, Maria, 2001. "Cycles of Aggregate Behavior in Theory and Experiment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 105-137, August.
- Golman, Russell & Page, Scott E., 2010. "Individual and cultural learning in stag hunt games with multiple actions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 359-376, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.