A Stackelberg model of Social Security acceptance decisions in dual career households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 34 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1994. "Retirement in a Family Context: A Structural Model for Husbands and Wives," NBER Working Papers 4629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd, 1990.
"The Joint Retirement Decision of Husbands and Wives,"
in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 231-258
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd, 1988. "The Joint Retirement Decision of Husbands and Wives," NBER Working Papers 2803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvana Pozzebon & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1986.
"Married Women's Retirement Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
2104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kooreman, Peter, 1994. "Estimation of Econometric Models of Some Discrete Games," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 255-68, July-Sept.
- Kooreman, P., 1994. "Estimation of econometric models of some discrete games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377584, Tilburg University.
- Joseph F. Quinn & Richard V. Burkhauser & Daniel A. Myers, 1990. "Passing the Torch: The Influence of Economic Incentives on Work and Retirement," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pt.
- Iskhakov, Fedor, 2008. "Pension Reforms in Norway: Evidence from a Structural Dynamic Model," Memorandum 14/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Li-Wei Chao, 2002. "A comparison of consensus and nonconsensus approaches to modeling contraceptive choice behavior," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(7), pages 599-622.
- Jiménez-Martín, Sergi & Labeaga, José M. & Martínez Granado, Maite, 1999.
"Health status and retirement decisions for older European couples,"
IRISS Working Paper Series
1999-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Jiménez-Martín, Sergi & Labeaga, José M. & Martínez-Granado, Maite, . "Health status and retirement decisison for older european couples," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/6170, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Zhiyang Jia, 2005.
"Labor Supply of Retiring Couples and Heterogeneity in Household Decision-Making Structure,"
404, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Zhiyang Jia, 2005. "Labor Supply of Retiring Couples and Heterogeneity in Household Decision-Making Structure," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 215-233, 06.
- Harris, Jeffrey E. & González López-Valcárcel, Beatriz, 2008. "Asymmetric peer effects in the analysis of cigarette smoking among young people in the United States, 1992-1999," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 249-264, March.
- Iskhakov, Fedor, 2008. "Dynamic Programming Model of Health and Retirement," Memorandum 03/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jia, Zhiyang, 2003. "A Mixture Model of Household Retirement Choice," Memorandum 04/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Shiko Maruyama, 2009. "Estimating Sequential-move Games by a Recursive Conditioning Simulator," Discussion Papers 2009-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hærnes, Erik & Jia, Zhiyang & Strøm, Steinar, 2005.
"Retirement in Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Families,"
15/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Hernæs & Zhiyang Jia & Steinar Strøm, 2001. "Retirement in Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Families," CESifo Working Paper Series 476, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jeffrey E. Harris & Beatriz Lopez-Valcarcel, 2004. "Asymmetric Social Interaction in Economics: Cigarette Smoking Among Young People in the United States, 1992-1999," NBER Working Papers 10409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.