Thompson metric, contraction property and differentiability of policy functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 33 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Santos, Manuel S., 1994. "Smooth dynamics and computation in models of economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 879-895.
- Araujo, A & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "Smoothness, Comparative Dynamics, and the Turnpike Property," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 601-20, April.
- Alexandre Scheinkman, Jose, 1976. "On optimal steady states of n-sector growth models when utility is discounted," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 11-30, February.
- Araujo, A, 1991. "The Once but Not Twice Differentiability of the Policy Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1383-93, September.
- Santos, Manuel S, 1993. "On High-Order Differentiability of the Policy Function," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 565-70, July.
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1987. "Lipschitz continuous policy functions for strongly concave optimization problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 259-273, June.
- Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2010. "Unique solutions for stochastic recursive utilities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1776-1804, September.
- Cuong Le Van & Lisa Morhaim, 2006.
"On optimal growth models when the discount factor is near 1 or equal to 1,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Cuong Le Van & Lisa Morhaim, 2006. "On optimal growth models when the discount factor is near 1 or equal to 1," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(1), pages 55-76.
- Woźny, Łukasz & Growiec, Jakub, 2008.
"Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation,"
10308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wozny Lukasz & Growiec Jakub, 2012. "Intergenerational Interactions in Human Capital Accumulation," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-47, June.
- Jakub Growiec & Lukasz Wozny, 2010. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 71, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Joël Blot & Bertrand Crettez, 2004. "On the smoothness of optimal paths," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 1-34, 08.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Tapan Mitra, 2004.
"Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
543, Econometric Society.
- Tapan Mitra & Kazuo Nishimura, 2005. "Intertemporal Complementarity And Optimality: A Study Of A Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(1), pages 93-131, 02.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2002. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Working Papers 02-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Cuong Le Van & Lisa Morhaim, 2006. "On optimal growth models when the discount factor is near 1 or equal to 1," Post-Print halshs-00096034, HAL.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2001. "Discounting and Long-Run Behavior: Global Bifurcation Analysis of a Family of Dynamical Systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 256-293, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.