Transaction cost economics and the Carnegie connection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 31 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joskow, Paul L, 1991. "The Role of Transaction Cost Economics in Antitrust and Public Utility Regulatory Policies," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 53-83, Special I.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-40, September.
- Augier, Mie & March, James G., 2002. "A model scholar: Herbert A. Simon (1916-2001)," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-17, September.
- Augier, Mie & March, James G., 2008. "Realism and comprehension in economics: A footnote to an exchange between Oliver E. Williamson and Herbert A. Simon," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 95-105, April.
- Patrice Charlier, 2008. "Gouvernance, enracinement et performance des entreprises familiales européennes," Post-Print halshs-00522463, HAL.
- Foss, Nicolai J., 2003. "Bounded rationality in the economics of organization: "Much cited and little used"," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 245-264, April.
- Nepal, Rabindra, 2011. "Energy efficiency in transition: do market-oriented economic reforms matter?," MPRA Paper 33349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalia Pavlova & Andrey Shastitko, 2014. "Effects Of Hostility Tradition In Antitrust: Leniency Programs And Cooperation Agreements," HSE Working papers WP BRP 58/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nepal, R. & Jamasb, T., 2011.
"Reforming the Power Sector in Transition: Do Institutions Matter?,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1125, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2012. "Reforming the power sector in transition: Do institutions matter?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1675-1682.
- Patrice Charlier & Jean-Baptiste Cartier, 2012. "Les particularités de la société en commandite par actions au regard des conflits d'agence," Post-Print halshs-00807573, HAL.
- Murray, Catherine, 2005. "Social Capital and Cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe: A Theoretical Perspective," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18831, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Mie Augier & James March, 2001. "Conflict of Interest in Theories of Organization: Herbert A. Simon and Oliver E. Williamson," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 223-230, September.
- Francesco Barbera & Ken Moores, 2013. "Firm ownership and productivity: a study of family and non-family SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 953-976, May.
- Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb & Clement Allan Tisdell, 2013. "Market-Related Reforms and Increased Energy Efficiency in Transition Countries: Empirical Evidence," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 8-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hardt, Lukasz, 2011. "An inquiry into the explanatory virtues of transaction cost economics," MPRA Paper 39561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.