The power of parallel thinking
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 2 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malone, Thomas W. & Massachusetts Institute of Technology., 1988. "What is coordination theory?," Working papers no. 182. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Michael D. Cohen & Roger Burkhart & Giovanni Dosi & Massimo Egidi & Luigi Marengo & Massimo Warglien & Sidney Winter & with comments by Benjamin Coriat, 1995.
"Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues,"
95-11-101, Santa Fe Institute.
- Cohen, Michael D, et al, 1996. "Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 653-98.
- Malone, Thomas W. & Smith, Stephen A., 1984. "Tradeoffs in designing organizations : implications for new forms of human organizations and computer systems," Working papers no. 112. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Michael D. Cohen & Rick L. Riolo & Robert Axelrod, 1999. "The Emergence of Social Organization in the Prisoner's Dilemma: How Context-Preservation and Other Factors Promote Cooperation," Working Papers 99-01-002, Santa Fe Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.