Further reflections on the behavioral norms of Islamic economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 27 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuran, Timur, 1983. "Behavioral norms in the Islamic doctrine of economics : A critique," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 353-379, December.
- Ozcan, Gul Berna & Cokgezen, Murat, 2003. "Limits to Alternative Forms of Capitalization: The Case of Anatolian Holding Companies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 2061-2084, December.
- Hafas Furqani & Mohamed Aslam Haneef, 2012.
"Theory appraisal in Islamic economic methodology: purposes and criteria,"
Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 270-284, November.
- Hafas Furqani & Mohamed Aslam Haneef, 2013. "Theory appraisal in Islamic economic methodology: purposes and criteria," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 187-201, August.
- Lydon, Ghislaine, 2009. "A paper economy of faith without faith in paper: A reflection on Islamic institutional history," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 647-659, September.
- Abdulkader Cassim Mahomedy, 2012. "Islamic Economics: Still in Search of an Identity," Working Papers 283, Economic Research Southern Africa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.