A Keynes-Goodwin model of the business cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 24 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004.
"A Disequilibrium Macrodynamic Model of Fluctuations,"
0081, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- Velupillai, K. Vela, 2006. "A disequilibrium macrodynamic model of fluctuations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 752-767, December.
- Yoshida, Hiroyuki & Asada, Toichiro, 2007. "Dynamic analysis of policy lag in a Keynes-Goodwin model: Stability, instability, cycles and chaos," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 441-469, March.
- Mario Sportelli, 2000. "Dynamic complexity in a Keynesian growth-cycle model involving Harrod's instability," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 167-198, June.
- Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter, 1996. "Real and monetary cycles in models of Keynes-Wicksell type," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 327-351, September.
- Toichiro Asada, 1995. "Kaldorian dynamics in an open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 239-269, October.
- Reiner Franke, 2007. "Estimation of a Microfounded Herding Model On German Survey Expectations," Working Papers wp07-07, Warwick Business School, Financial Econometrics Research Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.