A comparative analysis of merchant and broker intermediation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 18 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trabold, Harald & Parvati Trubswetter & Philipp J H Schroder, 2003.
"Intermediation in Foreign Trade: When do Exporters Rely on Intermediaries?,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
206, Royal Economic Society.
- Philipp J. H. Schröder & Harald Trabold & Parvati Trübswetter, 2003. "Intermediation in Foreign Trade: When Do Exporters Rely on Intermediaries?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 336, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Corentin Curchod, 2008. "Stratégies d’intermédiation et dynamiques de chaînes de valeur:leçons tirées de l’intermédiation électronique," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(2), pages 7-28, June.
- Pierre-Jean Benghozi & Thomas Paris, 2007. "The economics and business models of prescription in the Internet," Post-Print hal-00263198, HAL.
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2008. "Fee Setting Intermediaries: On Real Estate Agents, Stock Brokers, and Auction Houses," Discussion Papers 1472, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Latouche, Karine & Rouviere, Elodie, 2011.
"Brokers vs. Retailers: Evidence from the French Imports Industry of Fresh Produce,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114398, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Latouche, Karine & Rouviere, Elodie, 2012. "Brokers vs. Retailers: Evidence from the French Imports Industry of Fresh Produce," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123331, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Eric Brousseau, 2002. "The Governance of Transactions by Commercial Intermediaries: An Analysis of the Re-engineering of Intermediation by Electronic Commerce," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 353-374.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.