A comparative analysis of merchant and broker intermediation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 18 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2008. "Fee Setting Intermediaries: On Real Estate Agents, Stock Brokers, and Auction Houses," Discussion Papers 1472, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Philipp J. H. Schröder & Harald Trabold & Parvati Trübswetter, 2003.
"Intermediation in Foreign Trade: When Do Exporters Rely on Intermediaries?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
336, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Trabold, Harald & Parvati Trubswetter & Philipp J H Schroder, 2003. "Intermediation in Foreign Trade: When do Exporters Rely on Intermediaries?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 206, Royal Economic Society.
- Latouche, Karine & Rouviere, Elodie, 2012.
"Brokers vs. Retailers: Evidence from the French Imports Industry of Fresh Produce,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
123331, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Latouche, Karine & Rouviere, Elodie, 2011. "Brokers vs. Retailers: Evidence from the French Imports Industry of Fresh Produce," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114398, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pierre-Jean Benghozi & Thomas Paris, 2007. "The economics and business models of prescription in the Internet," Post-Print hal-00263198, HAL.
- Corentin Curchod, 2008. "Stratégies d’intermédiation et dynamiques de chaînes de valeur:leçons tirées de l’intermédiation électronique," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(2), pages 7-28, June.
- Eric Brousseau, 2002. "The Governance of Transactions by Commercial Intermediaries: An Analysis of the Re-engineering of Intermediation by Electronic Commerce," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 353-374.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.