Modeling the experimentally organized economy : Complex dynamics in an empirical micro-macro model of endogenous economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 16 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2005. "The nature of economic change and management in a new knowledge based information economy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 428-456, October.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Taymaz, Erol, 1992. "The Limits of Policy Making: An Analysis of the Consequences of Boundedly Rational Government Using the Swedish Micro-to-Macro Model (MOSES)," Working Paper Series 333, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Silva, Ester G. & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2008.
"Surveying structural change: Seminal contributions and a bibliometric account,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-300, December.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Surveying structural change: seminal contributions and a bibliometric account," FEP Working Papers 232, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1998. "From plan to markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 49-68, January.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1992. "Education, Competence Development and Economic Growth - A Micro Explanation to Macro Economic Growth," Working Paper Series 350, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Henrekson, Magnus, 2003.
"William J. Baumol: An Entrepreneurial Economist on the Economics of Entrepreneurship,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
532, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gunnar Eliasson & Magnus Henrekson, 2004. "William J. Baumol: An Entrepreneurial Economist on the Economics of Entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-7, 08.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1991. "The Micro Frustrations of Privatizing Eastern Europe," Working Paper Series 306, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Apr 1992.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Taymaz, Erol, 2004.
"Simulating the New Economy,"
Ratio Working Papers
52, The Ratio Institute.
- Jinjing Li & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2013. "A survey of dynamic microsimulation models: uses, model structure and methodology," International Journal of Microsimulation, Interational Microsimulation Association, vol. 6(2), pages 3-55.
- Antonov, Mikhail & Trofimov, Georgi, 1992. "Insider Trading, Micro Diversity and the Long-Run Macro Efficiency," Working Paper Series 355, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1994. "Investment Incentives in the Formerly Planned Economies," Working Paper Series 419, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Michael Neugart & Matteo G. Richiardi, 2012. "Agent-based models of the labor market," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 125, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Mulligan, Robert F., 2004. "Fractal analysis of highly volatile markets: an application to technology equities," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 155-179, February.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2012. "Entrerpreneurial Catch Up And New Industrial Competence Bloc Formation In The Baltic Sea Region," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 279, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1992. "A Note: On Privatization, Contract Technology and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series 339, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1993. "Endogenous Economic Growth through Selection," Working Paper Series 397, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1994.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1992. "The Theory of the Firm and the Theory of Economic Growth: An essay on the economics of institutions, competition and the capacity of the political system to cope with unexpected change," Working Paper Series 349, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.