Competition and cooperation in the workplace
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 15 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2007.
"Cooperation in knowledge-intensive firms,"
2007/27, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Dragon, Robert & Garvey, Gerald T. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1996. "A collective tournament," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 223-227, February.
- Arai, Mahmood & Billot, Antoine & Lanfranchi, Joseph, 1999.
"Learning by Helping: A Bounded Rationality Model of Mentoring,"
Research Papers in Economics
1999:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Arai, Mahmood & Billot, Antoine & Lanfranchi, Joseph, 2001. "Learning by helping: a bounded rationality model of mentoring," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 113-132, June.
- Münster, Johannes, 2006. "Selection tournaments, sabotage, and participation," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-08, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Neunzig, Alexander R., 2002. "Mehraufgaben-Prinzipal-Agenten-Analyse: Effiziente Arbeitsverträge für abwechslungsbegrüßende Arbeitnehmer," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2002-04, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Gürtler, Oliver & Münster, Johannes, 2009.
"Sabotage in dynamic tournaments,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
266, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gürtler, Oliver & Münster, Johannes, 2009. "Sabotage in dynamic tournaments," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-06, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Michelle Brown & John Heywood, 2009.
"Helpless in Finance: The Cost of Helping Effort Among Bank Employees,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 176-195, June.
- Michelle Brown & John Heywood, 2009. "Helpless in Finance: The Cost of Helping Effort Among Bank Employees," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 176-195, June.
- Katia Dupuy & Joseph Lanfranchi, 2004. "Performance absolue ou relative ? Comment les établissements français choisissent-ils leurs primes salariales ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 162(1), pages 71-94.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Iranzo, Susana & Mañé Vernet, Ferran, 2010. "Workers cooperation within the firm: an analysis using small and medium size firms," Working Papers 2072/179606, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Oliver Gurtler, 2013. "Sabotage in Contests: A Survey," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 051, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Münster, Johannes, 2006. "Selection Tournaments, Sabotage, and Participation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 118, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.