Evolution in economic games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 10 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:umamer:1995005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2001. "Evolution to equilibrium in an asymmetric oligopoly with differentiated goods," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1423-1440, November.
- Waltman, L. & van Eck, N.J.P. & Dekker, R. & Kaymak, U., 2009.
"Economic Modeling Using Evolutionary Algorithms: The Effect of a Binary Encoding of Strategies,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2009-028-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Ludo Waltman & Nees Eck & Rommert Dekker & Uzay Kaymak, 2011. "Economic modeling using evolutionary algorithms: the effect of a binary encoding of strategies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 737-756, December.
- Stegeman, Mark & Rhode, Paul, 2004. "Stochastic Darwinian equilibria in small and large populations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 171-214, October.
- H. Bohn & H. Zou & J. Hinloopen & K. Aiginger & C. Keuschnigg & R. Wagner & C. Seidl & U. Cantner, 2000.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 99-126, February.
- W. Krelle & H. Siebert & P. Schönfeld & R. Gradus & D. Wildasin & J. Weymark & G. Tullock & C. Keuschnigg & A. Endres & R. Schwarze & U. Kamecke & A. Wellink, 1990. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 295-326, October.
- B. Grodal & R. Sarin & K. Kikuta & H. Houthakker & C. Seidl, 2001. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 104-117, February.
- C. Seidl & G. Nöldeke & H. Zink & K. Sandmann & Y. Ishii & H. Welsch & F. Winden & K. Laski, 1992. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 221-244, June.
- A. Ostmann & U. Leopold-Wildburger & C. Keuschnigg & H. Weikard & P. Kort & B. Gahlen & D. Wildasin & F. Butschek, 1993. "Book Reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 103-128, February.
- S. Kolm & T. Saijo & C. Seidl & J. Rosenmüller & F. Scherer & H. Gottinger & A. Freeman & R. Schwager, 1994. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 209-228, June.
- D. Balkenborg & G. Clemenz & G. Laan & C. Seidl & G. Tillmann & J. Hoffmann & M. Neumann & G. Kayser & R. Schediwy & G. Furstenberg, 1991. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 215-241, June.
- C. Seidl & D. Archibugi & M. Shubik & M. Peitz & D. Lévy & J. Lothian & G. Hufbauer & C. Lülfesmann & U. Backes-Gellner & P. Moog, 2001. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 202-225, June.
- A. Kneip & P. Schönfeld & C. Seidl, 1995. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 335-342, October.
- repec:dgr:umamer:1995006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2000. "Stochastically stable states in an oligopoly with differentiated goods: equivalence of price and quantity strategies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 235-253, October.
- Arce, Daniel G. & Sandler, Todd, 2009. "Fitting in: Group effects and the evolution of fundamentalism," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 739-757, September.
- Rhode, Paul & Stegeman, Mark, 2001. "Non-Nash equilibria of Darwinian dynamics with applications to duopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 415-453, March.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Guth, Werner, 2000. "Why do you hate me?: On the survival of spite," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 147-152, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.