Evolution in economic games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 10 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. Bohn & H. Zou & J. Hinloopen & K. Aiginger & C. Keuschnigg & R. Wagner & C. Seidl & U. Cantner, 2000.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 99-126, February.
- W. Krelle & H. Siebert & P. Schönfeld & R. Gradus & D. Wildasin & J. Weymark & G. Tullock & C. Keuschnigg & A. Endres & R. Schwarze & U. Kamecke & A. Wellink, 1990. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 295-326, October.
- D. Balkenborg & G. Clemenz & G. Laan & C. Seidl & G. Tillmann & J. Hoffmann & M. Neumann & G. Kayser & R. Schediwy & G. Furstenberg, 1991. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 215-241, June.
- S. Kolm & T. Saijo & C. Seidl & J. Rosenmüller & F. Scherer & H. Gottinger & A. Freeman & R. Schwager, 1994. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 209-228, June.
- B. Grodal & R. Sarin & K. Kikuta & H. Houthakker & C. Seidl, 2001. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 104-117, February.
- C. Seidl & D. Archibugi & M. Shubik & M. Peitz & D. Lévy & J. Lothian & G. Hufbauer & C. Lülfesmann & U. Backes-Gellner & P. Moog, 2001. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 202-225, June.
- A. Kneip & P. Schönfeld & C. Seidl, 1995. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 335-342, October.
- C. Seidl & G. Nöldeke & H. Zink & K. Sandmann & Y. Ishii & H. Welsch & F. Winden & K. Laski, 1992. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 221-244, June.
- A. Ostmann & U. Leopold-Wildburger & C. Keuschnigg & H. Weikard & P. Kort & B. Gahlen & D. Wildasin & F. Butschek, 1993. "Book Reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 103-128, February.
- Steinmueller ,W. Edward, 1995. "The U.S. software industry : an analysis and interpretative history," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Rhode, Paul & Stegeman, Mark, 2001. "Non-Nash equilibria of Darwinian dynamics with applications to duopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 415-453, March.
- Arce, Daniel G. & Sandler, Todd, 2009. "Fitting in: Group effects and the evolution of fundamentalism," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 739-757, September.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2001. "Evolution to equilibrium in an asymmetric oligopoly with differentiated goods," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1423-1440, November.
- Stegeman, Mark & Rhode, Paul, 2004. "Stochastic Darwinian equilibria in small and large populations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 171-214, October.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2000. "Stochastically stable states in an oligopoly with differentiated goods: equivalence of price and quantity strategies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 235-253, October.
- Waltman, L. & van Eck, N.J.P. & Dekker, R. & Kaymak, U., 2009.
"Economic Modeling Using Evolutionary Algorithms: The Effect of a Binary Encoding of Strategies,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2009-028-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Ludo Waltman & Nees Eck & Rommert Dekker & Uzay Kaymak, 2011. "Economic modeling using evolutionary algorithms: the effect of a binary encoding of strategies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 737-756, December.
- Joosten ,Reinoud, 1995. "Evolution, dynamics, and fixed points," Research Memoranda 005, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Guth, Werner, 2000. "Why do you hate me?: On the survival of spite," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 147-152, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.