The age of death: Appraising public opinion of juvenile capital punishment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bohm, Robert M. & Vogel, Ronald E., 1994. "A comparison of factors associated with uninformed and informed death penalty opinions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 125-143.
- Bohm, Robert M. & Vogel, Ronald E. & Maisto, Albert A., 1993. "Knowledge and death penalty opinion: A panel study," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 29-45.
- Bohm, Robert M., 1989. "The effects of classroom instruction and discussion on death penalty opinions: A teaching note," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 123-131.
- Bohm, Robert M., 1992. "Retribution and capital punishment: Toward a better understanding of death penalty opinion," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 227-236.
- Mancini, Christina & Shields, Ryan T. & Mears, Daniel P. & Beaver, Kevin M., 2010. "Sex offender residence restriction laws: Parental perceptions and public policy," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 1022-1030, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.