Administrative determinants of inmate violence: A multilevel analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cao, Liqun & Zhao, Jihong & Van Dine, Steve, 1997. "Prison disciplinary tickets: A test of the deprivation and importation models," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 103-113.
- Flanagan, Timothy J., 1980. "Time served and institutional misconduct: Patterns of involvement in disciplinary infractions among long-term and short-term inmates," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 357-367.
- Hochstetler, Andy & DeLisi, Matt, 2005. "Importation, deprivation, and varieties of serving time: An integrated-lifestyle-exposure model of prison offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 257-266.
- Jiang, Shanhe, 2005. "Impact of drug use on inmate misconduct: A multilevel analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 153-163.
- Berg, Mark T. & DeLisi, Matt, 2006. "The correctional melting pot: Race, ethnicity, citizenship, and prison violence," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 631-642.
- Varano, Sean P. & Huebner, Beth M. & Bynum, Timothy S., 2011. "Correlates and consequences of pre-incarceration gang involvement among incarcerated youthful felons," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 30-38.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.