Patrol officer supervision in the community policing era
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allen, David N., 1982. "Police supervision on the street: An analysis of supervisor/officer interaction during the shift," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 91-109.
- Engel, Robin Shepard, 2001. "Supervisory styles of patrol sergeants and lieutenants," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 341-355.
- Rabe-Hemp, Cara E., 2008. "Female officers and the ethic of care: Does officer gender impact police behaviors?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 426-434, September.
- Kowalski, Brian R. & Lundman, Richard J., 2007. "Vehicle stops by police for driving while Black: Common problems and some tentative solutions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 165-181.
- Schafer, Joseph A., 2010. "The ineffective police leader: Acts of commission and omission," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 737-746, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.