Supervisory styles of patrol sergeants and lieutenants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuykendall, Jack & Roberg, Roy R., 1988. "Police manager's perceptions of employee types: A conceptual model," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 131-137.
- Kuykendall, Jack & Unsinger, Peter C., 1982. "The leadership styles of police managers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 311-321.
- Allen, David N., 1982. "Police supervision on the street: An analysis of supervisor/officer interaction during the shift," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 91-109.
- Engel, Robin Shepard, 2002. "Patrol officer supervision in the community policing era," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 51-64.
- Schafer, Joseph A., 2010. "The ineffective police leader: Acts of commission and omission," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 737-746, July.
- Willis, James J. & Mastrofski, Stephen D. & Kochel, Tammy Rinehart, 2010. "The co-implementation of Compstat and community policing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 969-980, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.