Violence and drug use in juvenile institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, Shanhe, 2005. "Impact of drug use on inmate misconduct: A multilevel analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 153-163.
- Blackburn, Ashley G. & Trulson, Chad R., 2010. "Sugar and spice and everything nice? Exploring institutional misconduct among serious and violent female delinquents," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1132-1140, November.
- Berg, Mark T. & DeLisi, Matt, 2006. "The correctional melting pot: Race, ethnicity, citizenship, and prison violence," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 631-642.
- Walters, Glenn D. & Crawford, Gregory, 2013. "In and out of prison: Do importation factors predict all forms of misconduct or just the more serious ones?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 407-413.
- Barton, Michael S. & Jensen, Bonnie Lynne & Kaufman, Joanne M., 2010. "Social disorganization theory and the college campus," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 245-254, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.