An impact of community policing: Reported stressors, social support, and strain among police officers in a changing police department
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lord, Vivian B. & Gray, Denis O. & Pond, Samuel B., 1991. "The police stress inventory: Does it measure stress?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 139-149.
- Crank, John P. & Caldero, Michael, 1991. "The production of occupational stress in medium-sized police agencies: A survey of line officers in eight municipal departments," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 339-349.
- Harman, Harry H., 1976. "Modern Factor Analysis," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 3, number 9780226316529.
- Shane, Jon M., 2010. "Organizational stressors and police performance," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 807-818, July.
- Morash, Merry & Kwak, Dae-Hoon & Hoffman, Vincent & Lee, Chang Hun & Cho, Sun Ho & Moon, Byongook, 2008. "Stressors, coping resources and strategies, and police stress in South Korea," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 231-239, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.