Crime, neighborhood perceptions, and the underclass: The relationship between fear of crime and class position
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schafer, Joseph A. & Huebner, Beth M. & Bynum, Timothy S., 2006. "Fear of crime and criminal victimization: Gender-based contrasts," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 285-301.
- Karakus, Onder & McGarrell, Edmund F. & Basibuyuk, Oguzhan, 2010. "Fear of crime among citizens of Turkey," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 174-184, March.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2010-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randa, Ryan & Wilcox, Pamela, 2010. "School disorder, victimization, and general v. place-specific student avoidance," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 854-861, September.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2012.
"Leaders’ Impact on Public Spending Priorities: The Case of the German Laender,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201209, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2012. "Leaders’ Impact on Public Spending Priorities: The Case of the German Laender," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 480-511, November.
- Cook, Carrie L. & Fox, Kathleen A., 2012. "Testing the relative importance of contemporaneous offenses: The impacts of fear of sexual assault versus fear of physical harm among men and women," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 142-151.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.