Accounting for Economic Growth in Taiwan and Mainland China: A Comparative Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:23:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rod Tyers & Jane Golley & Bu Yongxiang & Ian Bain, 2006.
"China's Economic Growth and its Real Exchange Rate,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2006-476, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Jane Golley & Bu Yongxiang & Iain Bain, 2007. "China's Economic Growth and its Real Exchange Rate," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_014, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Allen, Robert C., 2012. "Technology and the great divergence: Global economic development since 1820," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-16.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2006.
"Can China’s Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective,"
Working Papers in Economics
236, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2009. "Can China's Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 874-888, April.
- Philipp Maier, 2006. "China in 2006: An economist's view," DNB Occasional Studies 405, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Liao, Pei-Ju, 2013. "The one-child policy: A macroeconomic analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 49-62.
- Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye, 2012. "Exports, imports and economic growth in China: an ARDL analysis," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 42-55, February.
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Yu-Ching Hsieh & Wan-Jun Yao, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis about Population, Technological Progress, and Economic Growth in Taiwan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(23), pages 1-13.
- Chen, Shiyi & Jefferson, Gary H. & Zhang, Jun, 2011. "Structural change, productivity growth and industrial transformation in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 133-150, March.
- Dr Guy West & Assoc Prof Richard Brown, 2003. "Structural Change, Intersectoral Linkages And Hollowing-Out in the Taiwanese Economy, 1976-1994," Discussion Papers Series 327, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Diego Romero-Ávila, 2013. "Is Physical Investment The Key To China'S Growth Miracle?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 1948-1971, October.
- Huang, Xianfeng & Li, Ping & Lotspeich, Richard, 2010. "Economic growth and multi-tasking by state-owned enterprises: An analytic framework and empirical study based on Chinese provincial data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 160-177, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.