Accounting for Economic Growth in Taiwan and Mainland China: A Comparative Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rod Tyers & Jane Golley & Bu Yongxiang & Iain Bain, 2007.
"China's Economic Growth and its Real Exchange Rate,"
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade
c012_014, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Rod Tyers & Jane Golley & Bu Yongxiang & Ian Bain, 2006. "China's Economic Growth and its Real Exchange Rate," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics 2006-476, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Liao, Pei-Ju, 2013. "The one-child policy: A macroeconomic analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 49-62.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:23:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Maier, 2006. "China in 2006: An economist's view," DNB Occasional Studies, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 405, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Chen, Shiyi & Jefferson, Gary H. & Zhang, Jun, 2011. "Structural change, productivity growth and industrial transformation in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 133-150, March.
- Diego Romero-Ávila, 2013. "Is Physical Investment The Key To China'S Growth Miracle?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 1948-1971, October.
- Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye, 2012. "Exports, imports and economic growth in China: an ARDL analysis," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 42-55, February.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2009.
"Can China's Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective,"
World Development, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 874-888, April.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2006. "Can China’s Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 236, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Huang, Xianfeng & Li, Ping & Lotspeich, Richard, 2010. "Economic growth and multi-tasking by state-owned enterprises: An analytic framework and empirical study based on Chinese provincial data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 160-177, June.
- Allen, Robert C., 2012. "Technology and the great divergence: Global economic development since 1820," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-16.
- Dr Guy West & Assoc Prof Richard Brown, 2003. "Structural Change, Intersectoral Linkages And Hollowing-Out in the Taiwanese Economy, 1976-1994," Discussion Papers Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 327, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Yu-Ching Hsieh & Wan-Jun Yao, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis about Population, Technological Progress, and Economic Growth in Taiwan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(23), pages 1-13.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.