Organizational Type and Efficiency in the Costa Rican Coffee Processing Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Andres, Perdomo Calvo & Darrell Lee, Hueth & Jorge Andres, Perdomo Calvo, 2011.
"Funciones de producción, análisis de economías a escala y eficiencia técnica en el eje cafetero colombiano: una aproximación con frontera estocástica
[Estimation of the Production Functional Form, ," MPRA Paper 37179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AlÃ Colina Rojas & Pilar Zarzosa Espina, 2012. "Comparative productivity analysis between labour-managed firms and conventional capitalist companies in Spain," EconomÃa, Instituto de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. MÃ©rida, Venezuela, Instituto de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. MÃ©rida, Venezuela, vol. 37(33), pages 11-41, January-j.
- Jorge Andres, Perdomo Calvo & Jorge Andres, Perdomo Calvo & Juan Carlos, Mendieta Lopez, 2007.
"Factores que afectan la eficiencia técnica y asignativa en el sector cafetero colombiano: una aplicación con análisis envolvente de datos
[Factors that affect the technical and allocative efficienc," MPRA Paper 37181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perdomo Jorge AndrÃ©s & Juan Carlos Mendieta, 2007. "Factores que afectan la eficiencia tÃ©cnica y asignativa en el sector cafetero colombiano: una aplicaciÃ³n con anÃ¡lisis envolvente de datos," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Castriota Stefano & Delmastro Marco, 2010.
"Individual and Collective Reputation: Lessons from the Wine Market,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 149-172.
- Castriota, Stefano & Delmastro, Marco, 2008. "Individual and Collective Reputation: Lessons from the Wine Market," Working Papers, American Association of Wine Economists 45504, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Strategic Commitment and Three-Stage Games with Labour-Managed and Profit-Maximizing Firms," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 63-74, Autumn.
- Ronchi, Loraine, 2006. "Fairtrade and market failures in agricultural commodity markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4011, The World Bank.
- MG. Brandano & C. Detotto & M. Vannini, 2012. "Comparative efficiency of producer cooperatives and conventional firms in a sample of quasi-twin companies," Working Paper CRENoS 201228, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.