The Income, Savings, and Monetary Overhang of Soviet Households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Johnson, Stanley R., 2004.
"Empirical tests of impacts of rationing: the case of Poland in transition,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-99, March.
- Huffman, Sonya K. & Johnson, Stanley R., 2004. "Empirical Tests of Impacts of Rationing: The Case of Poland in Transition," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 11162, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sonya Kostova Huffman & Stanley R. Johnson, 2000. "Empirical Tests of Impacts of Rationing: The Case of Poland in Transition," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University 00-wp237, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Johnson, Stanley R., 2000. "Empirical Tests Of Impacts Of Rationing: The Case Of Poland In Transition," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) 21794, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kim, Byung-Yeon, 2003. "Informal economy activities of Soviet households: size and dynamics," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 532-551, September.
- Kim, Byung Yeon & Shida, Yoshisada, 2014. "Shortages and the Informal Economy in the Soviet Republics: 1965-1989," RRC Working Paper Series, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 43, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kenneth Smith, 2007. "Determinants of Soviet Household Income," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(1), pages 3-24, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.