The Income, Savings, and Monetary Overhang of Soviet Households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Johnson, Stanley R., 2004.
"Empirical tests of impacts of rationing: the case of Poland in transition,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-99, March.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Johnson, Stanley R., 2000. "Empirical Tests Of Impacts Of Rationing: The Case Of Poland In Transition," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) 21794, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Huffman, Sonya K. & Johnson, Stanley R., 2004. "Empirical Tests of Impacts of Rationing: The Case of Poland in Transition," Staff General Research Papers 11162, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sonya Kostova Huffman & Stanley R. Johnson, 2000. "Empirical Tests of Impacts of Rationing: The Case of Poland in Transition," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp237, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon, 2003. "Informal economy activities of Soviet households: size and dynamics," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 532-551, September.
- Kenneth Smith, 2007. "Determinants of Soviet Household Income," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(1), pages 3-24, June.
- Kim, Byung Yeon & Shida, Yoshisada, 2014. "Shortages and the Informal Economy in the Soviet Republics: 1965-1989," RRC Working Paper Series, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 43, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.