The Income of Socialist Upper Classes during the Transition to Capitalism: Evidence from Longitudinal East German Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duranton, Gilles & Haniotis, Toni, 2004. "A comparison between economic systems with an application to transition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 2125-2157, August.
- Geishecker, Ingo & Haisken-DeNew, John P., 2004. "Landing on all fours? Communist elites in post-Soviet Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 700-719, December.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2006. "Self-Selection and the Returns to Geographic Mobility: What Can Be Learned from the German Reunification "Experiment"," IZA Discussion Papers 2524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Delhey, Jan & Tobsch, Verena, 2000. "Understanding regime support in new democracies: does politics really matter more than economics?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting FS III 00-403, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Anzelika Zaiceva, 2006. "Self-Selection and the Returns to Geographic Mobility: What Can Be Learned from the German Reunification "Experiment"," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 580, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ingo Geishecker & John P. Haisken-DeNew, 2002. "Riding the Transition Roller-Coaster: Flexibility and the Inter-Industry Wage Structure in Russia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 280, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.