Government Interventions, Market Imperfections, and Technical Inefficiency in a Mixed Economy: A Case Study of Indian Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2008.
"The Impact of Food Price Shock on Heterogenous Credit Constrained Firms,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2008_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2011. "The Impact Of Food Price Shock On Heterogeneous Credit Constrained Firms," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(2), pages 115-137, 06.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2009. "The Impact of Food Price Shock on Heterogenous Credit Constrained Firms," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51428, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2003. "L’influence des contraintes de financement de court terme sur le profit des exploitations agricoles. Une approche non paramétrique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 159(3), pages 71-81.
- Murthy, D. Sreenivasa & Sudha, M. & Hegde, M.R. & Dakshinamoorthy, V., 2009. "Technical Efficiency and its Determinants in Tomato Production in Karnataka, India: Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Approach," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.