Shadow Factor Price Convergence and the Response of Chinese State-Owned Construction Enterprises to Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 2000.
"Understanding china's economic performance,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1-50.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 1997. "Understanding China's Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 5935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 1997. "Understanding China's Economic Performance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1793, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, . "Understanding China'S Economic Performance," Department of Economics 97-04, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Massimo Caruso, 2002. "Procyclical Productivity and Output Growth in China: An Econometric Analysis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 251-274, July.
- Parker, Elliott, 1997. "The effect of scale on the response to reform by Chinese state-owned construction units," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 331-353, April.
- Fan, Shenggen, 1999.
"Technological change, technical and allocative efficiency in Chinese agriculture: the case of rice production in Jiangsu,"
EPTD discussion papers
39, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shenggen Fan, 2000. "Technological change, technical and allocative efficiency in Chinese agriculture: the case of rice production in Jiangsu," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 1-12.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 2003. "China's Economic Growth After WTO Membership," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-31.
- Cargill, Thomas F. & Parker, Elliott, 2004. "Price deflation, money demand, and monetary policy discontinuity: a comparative view of Japan, China, and the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 125-147, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.