Bank Reform and Behavior in Central Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1995. "The emerging financial systems of the Eastern European economics: A progress report," Kiel Working Papers 716, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Josef Brada & Ali Kutan, 1999.
"The End of Moderate Inflation in Three Transition Economies?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
230, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Josef C. Brada & Ali M. Kutan, 1999. "The end of moderate inflation in three transition economies?," Working Papers 1999-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Josef C. Brada & Ali M. Kutan, 2002. "The End of Moderate Inflation in Three Transition Economies?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 433, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M., 1999. "The end of moderate inflation in three transition economies?," ZEI Working Papers B 21-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Josef C. Brada, 1996. "Privatization Is Transition--Or Is It?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 67-86, Spring.
- Roumen Avramov & Jérôme Sgard, 1996. "Bulgaria from Enterprise Indiscipline to Financial Crisis," Working Papers 1996-10, CEPII research center.
- R. Dobrinsky & N. Dochev & B. Nikolov, 1997. "Debt Workout and Enterprise Performance in Bulgaria:," CERT Discussion Papers 9715, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Naughton, Barry, 1998. "China's Financial Reform: Achievements and Challenges," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt8wp7s1w8, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Bhattacharyya, Anjana & Bhattacharyya, Arunava & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1997. "Changes in Economic Regime and Productivity Growth: A Study of Indian Public Sector Banks," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 196-219, October.
- Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Marquez, Robert, 2004. "Information and bank credit allocation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 185-214, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.