The Inefficiency of Laissez-Faire in Russia: Hysteresis Effects and the Need for Policy-Led Transformation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayo, Bernd, 2004. "Public support for creating a market economy in Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 720-744, December.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Vegh, 1996.
"Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 45-66, Spring.
- S. Fisher & R. Sahay & C. A. Vegh, 1997. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Stanley Fischer & Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont & Ratna Sahay, 1996. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies - The Early Experience," IMF Working Papers 96/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1996. "Stabilization and growth in transition economies: The early experience," MPRA Paper 20631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayo, Bernd, 1999.
"Micro and macro determinants of public support for market reforms in Eastern Europe,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 25-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Bernd Hayo, 2000. "Micro and Macro Determinants of Public Support for Market Reforms in Eastern Europe," Development and Comp Systems 0004002, EconWPA.
- John Marangos, 2002. "A post Keynesian critique of privatization policies in transition economies," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 573-589.
- Marangos, John, 2006. "Developing a civilised society in transition economies: The Post Keynesian paradigm," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 660-681, August.
- Max Spoor, 1997. "Upheaval Along The Silk Route: The Dynamics Of Economic Transition In Central Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 579-587.
- Serguey Braguinsky, 2009. "Postcommunist Oligarchs in Russia: Quantitative Analysis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(2), pages 307-349, 05.
- Mario Gara, 2001. "The Emergence of Non-monetary Means of Payment in the Russian Economy," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 5-39.
- V. Vensel, 1996. "The Political Economy of Macroeconomic Developments, Central Bank and Tax System," CERT Discussion Papers 9606, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Whither Russia? A Review of Andrei Shleifer's A Normal Country," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 127-146, March.
- James Roumasset, 1997. "The Political Economy of Corruption," Working Papers 199710-R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Vonnegut, Andrew, 2009. "Institutions and initial conditions in transition: reconciling neo-institutional and neo-classical conceptions," MPRA Paper 24563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.