Agricultural Efficiency Gains in Centrally Planned Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Baiding & McAleer, Michael, 2005. "Estimation of Chinese agricultural production efficiencies with panel data," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 474-483.
- Lissitsa, Alexej & Odening, Martin, 2001. "Effizienz und totale Faktor-produktivitat in der ukrainischen Landwirtschaft im Transformationsprozess," Working Paper Series 7391, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Yusuf Tashrifov, 2005. "The Effects of Market Reform on Cotton Production Efficiency. The Case of Tajikistan," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-8, International and Development Economics.
- Bayarsaihan, T. & Coelli, T. J., 2003. "Productivity growth in pre-1990 Mongolian agriculture: spiralling disaster or emerging success?," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 121-137, March.
- Fekete-Farkas, Maria & Szucs, Istvan & Varga, Tibor, 2012. "Technological progress and efficiency change In Hungarian Agriculture," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126120, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Singh, Mahesh Kumar & Kapuszta, Agnes & Fekete-Farkas, Maria, 2008. "Analyzing Agriculture Productivity Indicators And Impact Of Climate Change On Ceecs Agriculture," Bulletin of the Szent Istvan University 43317, Szent Istvan University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Voigt, Peter, 2004. "Russlands Weg vom Plan zum Markt: Sektorale Trends und regionale Spezifika. Eine Analyse der Produktivitäts- und Effizienzentwicklungen in der Transformationsphase," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 28, number 93021.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.