Basic Issues in Organizations: A Comparative Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
Other versions of this item:
- Ben-Ner, A. & Montias, J.M. & Neuberger, E., 1993. "Basic Issues in Organizations: A Comparative Perspective," Papers 93-01, Minnesota - Industrial Relations Center.
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Dean, 2014. "¿Las cooperativas de trabajadores degeneran?," Documentos de Trabajo basados en MonografÃas (students working papers) 14-01, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00429732 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pissarides, Francesca & Singer, Miroslav & Svejnar, Jan, 2003.
"Objectives and Constraints of Entrepreneurs: Evidence from Small and Medium-Size Enterprises in Russia and Bulgaria,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4142, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pissarides, Francesca & Singer, Miroslav & Svejnar, Jan, 2003. "Objectives and constraints of entrepreneurs: evidence from small and medium size enterprises in Russia and Bulgaria," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 503-531, September.
- Francesca Pissarides & Miroslav Singer & Jan Svejnar, 2000. "Objectives and constraints of entrepreneurs: evidence from small and medium-sized enterprises in Russia and Bulgaria," Working Papers 59, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Francesca Pissarides & Miroslav Singer & Jan Svejnar, 2000. "Objectives and Constraints of Entrepreneurs: Evidence from Small and Medium Size Enterprises in Russia and Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 346, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Fanmin Kong & Stephanie Lluis, . "Uncertainty and Organization Design," Working Papers 0107, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Avner Ben-Ner, . "For-Profit, State, and Nonprofit: How to Cut the Pie Among the Three Sectors," Working Papers 0304, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Ben-Ner, Avner & Kong, Fanmin & Lluis, Stéphanie, 2012.
"Uncertainty, task environment, and organization design: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 281-313.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Fanmin Kong & Stéphanie Lluis, 2011. "Uncertainty, Task Environment, and Organization Design: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 1105, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Ben-Ner, Avner & Kong, Fanmin & Bosley, Stacie A. & Burns, W. Allen & Butler, Richard & Han, Tzu-Shian & Liu, Nien-Chi & Park, Yong-Seung, 1999. "Workplace Organization And Human Resource Practices: The Retail Food Industry," Working Papers 14315, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Silvio Goglio & Andrea Leonardi, 2012. "The Motivations of Economic Behavior: the Case of Cooperative Credit," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 1(1), pages 65-84, December.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Fanmin Kong & Tzu-Shian Han & Nien-Chi Liu & Yong-Seung Park, 2001. "The Organization of Work: Changes and Their Consequences," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 27, pages 121-134.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2009. "New evidence on wages and employment in worker cooperatives compared with capitalist firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 517-533, December.
- Yijiang Wang, . "Demand, Supply and Coordination: An Integrated Theory of the Division of Labor," Working Papers 0405, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Bonatti, Luigi, 2008. "Cultural relativism and ideological policy makers in a general equilibrium model with for-profit and non-profit enterprises," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2012. "Revisiting the objectives of worker-managed firms: An empirical assessment," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 158-171.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.