The effect of housing allocation on social inequality: A soviet perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natasha Pichler-Milanovich, 2001. "Urban Housing Markets In Central And Eastern Europe: Convergence, Divergence Or Policy 'Collapse'," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 145-187, August.
- Anderson, John E., 2001. "Emerging Housing Markets in Moldova," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 419-428, September.
- John Flemming & John Micklewright, 1999.
"Income Distribution, Economic Systems and Transition,"
Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series
iopeps99/69, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Flemming, J.S. & Micklewright, John, 2000. "Income distribution, economic systems and transition," Handbook of Income Distribution, in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 843-918 Elsevier.
- Buckley, Robert M & Gurenko, Eugene N, 1997. "Housing and Income Distribution in Russia: Zhivago's Legacy," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 19-32, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.