The development of an infrastructure for entrepreneurship
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 8 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stenholm, Pekka & Acs, Zoltan J. & Wuebker, Robert, 2013. "Exploring country-level institutional arrangements on the rate and type of entrepreneurial activity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 176-193.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Liouka, Ioanna & Young, Stephen, 2009. "Regional location of multinational corporation subsidiaries and economic development contribution: Evidence from the UK," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 180-191, April.
- Cliff, Jennifer E. & Jennings, P. Devereaux & Greenwood, Royston, 2006. "New to the game and questioning the rules: The experiences and beliefs of founders who start imitative versus innovative firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 633-663, September.
- Schultz, Patrick L. & Marin, Alejandra & Boal, Kimberly B., 2014. "The impact of media on the legitimacy of new market categories: The case of broadband internet," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 34-54.
- Mezias, Stephen J. & Kuperman, Jerome C., 2001. "The community dynamics of entrepreneurship: The birth of the american film industry, 1895-1929," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 209-233, May.
- Bamford, Charles E. & Dean, Thomas J. & McDougall, Patricia P., 2000. "An examination of the impact of initial founding conditions and decisions upon the performance of new bank start-ups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 253-277, May.
- Dean, Thomas J. & Meyer, G. Dale, 1996. "Industry environments and new venture formations in U.S. manufacturing: A conceptual and empirical analysis of demand determinants," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 107-132, March.
- Domingo Soriano & Gary Castrogiovanni, 2012. "The impact of education, experience and inner circle advisors on SME performance: insights from a study of public development centers," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 333-349, April.
- Bergek, Anna & Jacobsson, Staffan & Carlsson, Bo & Lindmark, Sven & Rickne, Annika, 2008. "Analyzing the functional dynamics of technological innovation systems: A scheme of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 407-429, April.
- Jacobsson, Staffan, 2008. "The emergence and troubled growth of a 'biopower' innovation system in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1491-1508, April.
- Musiolik, Jörg & Markard, Jochen, 2011. "Creating and shaping innovation systems: Formal networks in the innovation system for stationary fuel cells in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 1909-1922, April.
- Sarason, Yolanda & Dean, Tom & Dillard, Jesse F., 2006. "Entrepreneurship as the nexus of individual and opportunity: A structuration view," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 286-305, May.
- Forbes, Daniel P. & Kirsch, David A., 2011. "The study of emerging industries: Recognizing and responding to some central problems," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 589-602, September.
- Fontes, Margarida & Coombs, Rod, 2001. "Contribution of new technology-based firms to the strengthening of technological capabilities in intermediate economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 79-97, January.
- Paul Westhead, 1999. "Factors Associated with the Employment of Non-Executive Directors by Unquoted Companies," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 81-111, March.
- Michael Fortunato & Theodore Alter, 2011. "Against the Grain: What Motivates Entrepreneurs to Locate in Pennsylvaniaâ€šÃ„Ã´s Non-Metropolitan Cities and Boroughs," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa10p1505, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Svensson & Magnus Klofsten & Henry Etzkowitz, 2011. "The Norrkoping Way: A Knowledge-based Strategy for Renewing a Declining Industrial City (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa10p1513, European Regional Science Association.
- Alkemade & Simona Negro & Neil Thompson & Marko Hekkert, 2011. "Towards a micro-level explanation of sustainability transitions: entrepreneurial strategies," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies 11-01, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2011.
- Bruyat, Chirstian & Julien, Pierre-Andre, 2001. "Defining the field of research in entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 165-180, March.
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Álvaro & de Holan, Pablo Martin & Sanz, Luis, 2014. "Location advantage: Emergent and guided co-evolutions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 508-515.
- StewartJr., Wayne H. & Watson, Warren E. & Carland, Joann C. & Carland, James W., 1999. "A proclivity for entrepreneurship: A comparison of entrepreneurs, small business owners, and corporate managers," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 189-214, March.
- Boone, Christophe & Wezel, Filippo Carlo & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2013. "Joining the pack or going solo? A dynamic theory of new firm positioning," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 511-527.
- Meijer, Ineke S.M. & Hekkert, Marko P. & Koppenjan, Joop F.M., 2007. "The influence of perceived uncertainty on entrepreneurial action in emerging renewable energy technology; biomass gasification projects in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5836-5854, November.
- Julio Orlando De Castro & Alberto Maydeu, 2005. "Entrepreneurial activity and entrepreneurial environment? A reexamination of the GEMÂ´s approach," Working Papers Economia, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment wp05-01, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Dalhammar, Tobias & Brown, Terrence E., 2006. "Industrial effects on resource acquisition: Immigrant enterprises in Kista, Stockholm," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 56, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.